Biography of Luca "Lazylegz" Patuelli
Luca "Lazylegz" Patuelli was born in Montreal, Canada, but raised in the Washington DC area. He was born with arthrogryposis, a disorder that affects his bone structure and muscular growth from the waist down. He has always been very active from the start between swimming, skiing, sailing, driving, to skateboarding, and now break-dancing. He has been break dancing since the age of 15, and is competing and performing in many cities including Washington, New York, Montreal, and Toronto.
History and Achievements
- Date TBA: Documentary filmed on me will be presented on CBC (Canada Now).
- June 29, 2004: Joined forces with Illmatic Styles a well known and well respected up and coming team that have competed and preformed in many events around Canada and parts of the US.
- June 24 2004: Promo video released on www.bboyworld.com viewed by over 8,000 and counting viewers around the world.
- June 17 2004: Winner of 'Fantastic Four' Competition-Montreal, QC.
- June 5 2004: Tied for 3rd place at Ultimate Breakdown-Rochester, NY.
- May 25 2004: Feature of the Month 'lazylegz' on the Off The Hook website interview with pictures. www.offthehook.ca
- April 24 2004: 2nd place in the power battle at Maximum Heat-Montreal, QC.
- February 5 2004: Preformed Concordia University variety show benefits went to make a wish foundation over 500 attending Montreal, QC.
- Continuation of Achievements
- January 21 2004: Preformed at the Chinese New Year party at Metropolis over 2,500 attending the party.
- November 30 2003: Invited as a special guest at Original Skillz event hosted by JoJo one of the originators of breakdancing-Elmira, NY.
- August 22 2003: Preformed live on Much Music for Much Breaks with an interview presented on the Much Music website-Toronto, CA.
- June 7 2003: Preformed at the Merriweather Post Pavillion for Hizzy Hot annual concert for Hot 99.5 radio station over 5,000 attending-Washington, DC.
- April 5 2003: Preformed at the Talib Kweli Concert in front of 3,000 people Montreal, QC.
- February 10 2002: Picture and name featured in local News Paper Silver Spring Gazette-Washington, DC.
- January 11 2001: Picture with name and caption feature in a Nation wide newspaper Washington Post- Washington, DC.